- Achievement Tests
- Diplomas & Certificates
- ID Cards
- Educational Resources
- Group Ordering
1. Select your school from the list. A sample of the school's card will be displayed.
2. Enter your full name as you'd like it to appear on the ID card.
3. Enter your student number or 10-digit phone number as prompted. Your school has selected which value you should enter here.
4. Select the grade level for your ID card.
5. Select the school year for your ID card.
6. Upload the photo for your ID card. Your photo will not be edited and will be used as is.
7. If the option is available and you would like to apply for FRL, check the “Request FRL” option.
8. If prompted, enter your date of birth. Whether this data is required is determined by your school.
9. Click "Add to Cart" button and proceed to checkout.
10. A standard shipping fee $0.55/per card will be added at checkout.
Your order will be forwarded to your school for review. After school approval your card will be processed and mailed to you and will arrive within 7-10 business days. If your card is not approved or your FRL request is denied, you will receive an email notification. If you have any questions regarding the status of your card, please contact your school directly.
Great Id for my daughter!!! Annette on 16th Sep 2021
Came on time. High quality. Easy process. Not scam or similar. Edda Silva on 14th Sep 2021
I was happy to see the school offer student ID cards especially when it’s a virtual online homeschool. It was simple and easy to order, and it didn’t take long to receive the student ID. Very pleased Patricia on 14th Sep 2021
Thank you highly recommend this product we purchased 5 from our school and got the free ones and our kids love having their picture id. Unknown on 14th Sep 2021
The picture came out very clear and was amazed how clear it came out will order again
Thank you Unknown on 14th Sep 2021
It’s nice & my student have gotten an ID chain holder to hang around his neck so it can be seen if & when he goes out during school hours as well as when he’s on FaceTime during online schooling. Ms. Diana Black, Learning Coach on 14th Sep 2021
At first I thought to myself “why would a kindergartner need an ID?” But I figured I would get it because it would be something to put away to remember her first year of school. It’s actually ADORABLE! A great way to remember her first year of school and also a great thing to have and carry around when we go out because she keeps it inside her little purse, and although she knows her name she is still struggling to remember her home address and phone number. Having her name and school displayed on the card gives alittle more information if she is ever lost and will help to track me down if she is unable to remeber her full address or phone number. It’s really great to have and honestly ITS ADORABLE!!! Peluche on 13th Sep 2021
Love this! Affordable, easy to design, and gets here in a decent amount of time. My boys love them!
I will get a new one every year for my kids and I highly recommend this service. Amber I. Johnson on 12th Sep 2021
The kids were so excited when these came in they look great. Definitely would want to return every year Brittany on 30th Jul 2021
It was exactly as it showed. I am very happy with the clarity of the picture, too. Jessica Gehris on 27th Jun 2021