- Achievement Tests
- Diplomas & Certificates
- ID Cards
- Group Ordering
The California Achievement Test (CAT) is one of the most widely used of the student assessments for basic academic skills. The CAT provides educators, students and their parents with a measure of achievement and national comparison.
The Academic Excellence online untimed practice California Achievement Tests are designed to allow parents and educators to easily administer a practice achievement test to their students requiring special accommodation, and to allow both educators and students to experience the online testing process. Each section constitutes a competency within the test and represents approximately 25% the length of the actual test. Tests are divided into multiple timed sections that can be easily administered by parents or educators. These tests can be taken over as many sessions as necessary based upon the schedule of the student and provide total flexibility over the course of a year to complete. Tests are immediately scored at time of completion and a count of the number of questions answered correctly is provided.
When the complete California Achievement Test is taken, the student will also receive additional scores such as grade equivalence, percentile ranking, and stanine compared to national norms for students taking the traditional timed version of the test. Student score reports indicate that the test was administered without the time limits associated with the traditional test.
Benefits of utilizing Academic Excellence online achievement testing include:
◦ Reliable and up-to-date results based on biannual norming
◦ Freedom to test according to your schedule
◦ No bachelor’s degree required for test administration
◦ Flexibility to divide tests into multiple sessions, as needed
◦ Our tests do not expire
◦ Stress free testing with complete proctoring by the online system
◦ Immediate scores and results
◦ Year to year comparisons of students' progress within the Academic Excellence portal
◦ 24/7 access to tests and results
◦ Printable results
◦ Device friendly; access using desktop, laptop, and/or tablet with no scrolling necessary to take the test
◦ Professionally developed and produced with the permission of the original publisher
◦ Widely recognized and accepted by state and local educational agencies
Certificate of Completion:
As an added value to our customers, Academic Excellence is pleased to provide a free, printable certificate of achievement to all students who complete an AE California Achievement Test. You can view a sample of the certificate here.
◦ Student First Name - Enter the first name of the student to be tested in the space provided.
◦ Student Last Name - Enter the last name of the student to be tested in the space provided.
◦ Grade Level - If you are testing in the middle of school year, select the student's current grade level. If you are testing at the end of school year or between school years, select the next grade level for the student; not the student's past grade level.
◦ Add to Cart - Enter information for one student only, then select the Add to Cart button.
Once you have placed your California Achievement Test purchase with Academic Excellence, you will receive both an order confirmation and an email containing the user name and password to log into the Academic Excellence education portal. Please allow up to twenty minutes to receive this email and check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
If you wish to purchase testing services for another student, or wish to make other purchases, select the Continue Shopping link after viewing your shopping cart.
My daughter always wants to take the practice CAT test first. It helps to show her what, if any, areas that she may need to study more before taking the CAT test itself!! Kristi on 7th Jun 2018
In my opinion... The spelling part of the test where they ask "Which one is spelled wrong?" I wish it would just say a word and have the student spell it. Because they might know how to spell of the others but one. Unknown on 5th Jun 2018
This practice CAT tests were easy to understand and administer. I like the option of timed and not timed being offered. It would be great a better indicator of where students are at academically if there were more questions, an example of the practice test being at least 50% of the CAT rather than only 25%. I believe this would give a more clearer picture of student's strengths and weaknesses in preparation for the tests. With that being said, I will probably use the practice tests in the future Trinetta Jackson on 22nd May 2018
This is perfect. I love how you guys have choices on timed or not timed. It really helps my daughter not to feel pressured. Kristi Turner on 21st May 2018
Love evaluations!! Would recommend to friends and family ❤️ Unknown on 6th Apr 2018
We are required to take the CAT by the end of third grade, and, while I was sure my daughter was learning plenty, I was unsure if our free hand approach to learning was hitting the standard requirements. This practice test gave renewed our confidence.
It was simple. It was quick. It was cheap insurance. My daughter actually thought it was fun.
Dave on 30th Mar 2018
This was easy to use and very helpful. My 5th grader feels much more equipt and confident going into achievement testing next week! My only disappointment was not being able to view his mistakes and go over those individual problems. Otherwise I wouldve given 5 stars! Unknown on 23rd Mar 2018
This product is wonderful! Really simple and to the point. Unknown on 22nd Mar 2018
I used this assessment for my 4th and 9th grade students. The in-depth grading assisted me in pin pointing the areas they needed more training in, highly recommend for any students. Unknown on 17th Feb 2018
The assessment was incredibly easy to find, order, and have my student complete. I greatly appreciate the individual student account that is created. Unknown on 13th Oct 2017