- Achievement Tests
- Diplomas & Certificates
- ID Cards
- Group Ordering
The California Achievement Test (CAT) is one of the most widely used of the student assessments for basic academic skills. The CAT provides educators, students and their parents with a measure of achievement and national comparison.
The Academic Excellence online untimed practice California Achievement Tests are designed to allow parents and educators to easily administer a practice achievement test to their students requiring special accommodation, and to allow both educators and students to experience the online testing process. Each section constitutes a competency within the test and represents approximately 25% the length of the actual test. Tests are divided into multiple timed sections that can be easily administered by parents or educators. These tests can be taken over as many sessions as necessary based upon the schedule of the student and provide total flexibility over the course of a year to complete. Tests are immediately scored at time of completion and a count of the number of questions answered correctly is provided.
When the complete California Achievement Test is taken, the student will also receive additional scores such as grade equivalence, percentile ranking, and stanine compared to national norms for students taking the traditional timed version of the test. Student score reports indicate that the test was administered without the time limits associated with the traditional test.
Benefits of utilizing Academic Excellence online achievement testing include:
◦ Reliable and up-to-date results based on biannual norming
◦ Freedom to test according to your schedule
◦ No bachelor’s degree required for test administration
◦ Flexibility to divide tests into multiple sessions, as needed
◦ Our tests do not expire
◦ Stress free testing with complete proctoring by the online system
◦ Immediate scores and results
◦ Year to year comparisons of students' progress within the Academic Excellence portal
◦ 24/7 access to tests and results
◦ Printable results
◦ Device friendly; access using desktop, laptop, and/or tablet with no scrolling necessary to take the test
◦ Professionally developed and produced with the permission of the original publisher
◦ Widely recognized and accepted by state and local educational agencies
Certificate of Completion:
As an added value to our customers, Academic Excellence is pleased to provide a free, printable certificate of achievement to all students who complete an AE California Achievement Test. You can view a sample of the certificate here.
◦ Student First Name - Enter the first name of the student to be tested in the space provided.
◦ Student Last Name - Enter the last name of the student to be tested in the space provided.
◦ Grade Level - If you are testing in the middle of school year, select the student's current grade level. If you are testing at the end of school year or between school years, select the next grade level for the student; not the student's past grade level.
◦ Add to Cart - Enter information for one student only, then select the Add to Cart button.
Once you have placed your California Achievement Test purchase with Academic Excellence, you will receive both an order confirmation and an email containing the user name and password to log into the Academic Excellence education portal. Please allow up to twenty minutes to receive this email and check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
If you wish to purchase testing services for another student, or wish to make other purchases, select the Continue Shopping link after viewing your shopping cart.
I used this assessment for my 4th and 9th grade students. The in-depth grading assisted me in pin pointing the areas they needed more training in, highly recommend for any students. Unknown on 17th Feb 2018
The assessment was incredibly easy to find, order, and have my student complete. I greatly appreciate the individual student account that is created. Unknown on 13th Oct 2017
great product and easy to use Unknown on 10th Jun 2017
Highly recommend....user friendly, affordable, this is the third year we used it. Very happy Unknown on 23rd May 2017
We love this test! Highly recommend.......our 6th and 8th graders used it this year. Unknown on 23rd May 2017
The kids did not mind taking the practice test. It was easy to setup for them and explain. Quick results. Unknown on 16th May 2017
I had a very nervous homeschooler testing for the first time and this practice test gave her so much confidence and also gave us some good feedback to see what things she might need to review or learn for the actual test! Jen Moore on 8th May 2017
I bought the untimed practice version for my 3rd and 5th grader to see if it would be a good test for us this year. It was easy for them to take and they koved doing this on the computer. While it is good an accurate coverage of the mterial they did not feel overwhelmed. I look forward to finishing our year with the actual tests soon. Julie on 2nd May 2017
I bought these for my sons and I found myself actually sitting down and doing some of the exercises lol...took me back some years lol. I think it's great practice for my sons. Very well compiled and detailed. Mrs Ali on 7th Apr 2017
I have used the CAT from Academic Excellence for three years. We love the untimed, online version. It works great for my anxious child on the Autism Spectrum. With the practice tests being only $5 I order them at the first of the year and used them a couple times just to see if we are progressing or have any weak areas that need review. And since I do the full test twice a year (at the end of the year current grade & beginning of the year future grade) then I can compare what she has learned to what she will need to learn. It just works out great for us in our homeschool journey. If you haven't tried this test or Academic Excellence you NEED to jump right in. You will get your child's answers, scores and all you need to make your school year great - within hours! Jennifer Nichols on 11th Feb 2017